Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Letter #4

Thank You, for All You've Done



In Loving Memory – Alter Bridge

Some Day Never Comes – Credence Clearwater Revival

The Answer Lies Within – Dream Theater

Anyway – Carolyn Wonderland

Before Tomorrow Comes – Alter Bridge

Common Ground – Andy Mckee

Stranger Things Have Happened – Foo Fighters

Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley

Hang On - Guster

Tears in Heaven – Eric Clapton

In Loving Memory – Alter Bridge






I know that the first and last song are the same, and no this is not a mistake. I believe this song represents our relationship more than any song ever written. It is the best song to start the emotions with and to bring them back down with.

I really hope when my mom listens to this she takes the lyrics to heart. We have been through so much together, and all these songs explain what has happened to us. I hope she feels as passionate about our growing experience together and I hope that these songs bring great emotion, and thoughtfulness to her life, as much as they did for mine.




My Mother is the biggest worry wart, but it was good because she always knew we were safe.

My Father, is one of the smartest men and hardest working I have ever meet. And I am so proud of him.

My Sister, is the crazy college religous girl of the group.

My Uncle is a very smart man, he made a few mistakes yet is trying his hardest and then some to make up for them, and is an amazing father.

My Grandma is the sweet old italian lady who is a fantastic cook!

No comments: