Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Letter #3

Dear Friend,




Have I ever told you how beautiful this girl I like is? It would be impossible to describe, but I’ll try. Every time I look at her it reminds me of fall when the leaves are changing and the world is absolutely perfect outside. The colors reflecting the sun just make everything amazing! Think about it as if the songwriter has his favorite note, the painter his favorite color, and the author his favorite word, this girl is comparable to my favorite color, not and word! She is absolutely wonderful through and through, and I strive to be like her more and more everyday.



Have you ever thought that older people look happier when they are younger? I notice this with people every now and then, but I love when I see someone who still hasn’t grown out of there ‘glory days’. I think we are in control of when our glory days start and stop, and as long as we are living everyday doing what we think is right and keeping our hearts and minds young, we will always be in our glory days. My biggest goal in life is to never fall into a rut of a same old same old routine everyday. You should keep this in mind for your life too!



I grew up away from all of my extended family, and Christmas time makes me happy because we get to see each other. I really do think that we all love each other, and as we have grown up, the love has grown stronger. My cousin David and I are the only two boy cousins out of 6! He is the oldest and I am the youngest which used to be really hard on me. He used to beat me up and tease me all the time because he is 7 years older than me! But a few years ago we actually started to get along and play video games together, now we go hiking and rock climbing and talk about technology a lot! I’m really glad I have my family and am soooo excited to see them over the holidays, sorry for rambling I’ll write you soon!



Sincerely,

Joey

No comments: