Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear Friend #1

Dear Friend,
I am writing to you because, I feel as if someone needs to know what is going on in my life. I just need to know that someone out there cares about me, and will listen to what I have to say. You don’t need to ever respond, and all I ask is that you read it. I think all people have been in this position before and would understand that we all need someone to love. So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I have made the best of every situation I could have. And I am almost always a happy person. All my creativity goes into the songs I write. What I’m trying to say is, I’m not a good drawer, painter, or sculptor. I like to express myself through music. I am glad that I have someone to write all this too and am looking forward to writing you more letters. These letters give me a chance to let everything out and forget about the world around me. The reason I wrote this letter is because, we all need someone talk too, and you’re the lucky one gets to listen to me!
Sincerely,
Joseph

No comments: